From:
Michael Housel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:29:33 EDT
I am in Orlando, Florida and in this area we used the County Agriculture
Agent and the Police Departs for referral of wild hive removals.  This is the
quickest response group.  If they are in the chimney one would need to get
the wax out as it would be a fire hazard.  They need to be treated before you
put them in the area of other hives. Michael Housel
 Research for beekeeping without chemicals to last naturally pure forever.