From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:25:06 -0800

> >To say that Jerry is in a position to work positively in the best
> interest of bees and beekeeping is BS.

"Monsanto" has never made a single decision.  It is only individual human
beings that work for Monsanto who make decisions.  I'd rather have
knowledgeable people that I trust working for them than people who don't
know anything about bees.  That way the "company" may make more
bee-friendly decisions.

Sorry Dean, but I just don't buy into the "humans are inherently evil"
mindset.  The fault is not with Monsanto.  The fault is that American
voters haven't demanded that our democratic government regulate the size
and power of the mega corporations.
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA