From:
John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 08:45:13 -0500
Hi Joel,

Thanks for the information.  I want to put foundation in -shortly- before I
anticipate needing it.  Really don't want to go out to the hive and see 'I
need it now' and have to run home, put it in, then have to drive back out to
install.  Ten frames really won't be TOO bad though.  I imagine as time goes
by, I'll have a lot of these things sitting around waiting to be used.

What do the Greater and Lesser Wax Moth look like?  I don't know that I
would know one from any other moth.

Then . . . How do you spot scout bees?  Are these scouts from some of your
other hives or from feral bees?

Hope all is well with you and your bees.  Take care.

-- John Taylor --
LifeBeat Air Medical
http://www.cris.com/~Johntrn1/index.shtml
When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!