Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 11:59:07 -0400
Greetings from Canada:

A couple of weeks ago (3) I installed a 4 frame Nuc into a new hive and have
been feeding 1 to 1 sugar every couple of days with a top feeder in the hive.
I have just placed the second brood hive on and am still feeding so the bees
can pull out the
wax.

I don't plan on taking any honey off this year.

My question:

Would it bee ok to keep feeding them untill they have finished "pulling the
wax"
of should I stop feeding them  ?

Thanking you in advance