From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:14:38 -0600
Hello Jerry & All,

Thanks for the update!

>I still  think
we may find that we are just seeing an old problem being expressed in an
unusually widespread and severe manner.

As most of us are now working bees could you give us an idea of what you
refer to above. We realize you are still in the research stage but with at
least an idea of what you  think might be worth looking into  will  let us
check our
bees for the problem.

Letting us know even what the top five things you are considering as
possible cause would be a start.

Even giving us an idea of what you figure we can eliminate as cause with
what you know now would help such as *maybe* tracheal mites Nosema c.or
American foulbrood.

We really need the information even if not the final answer and even if what
you suggest changes with new information.

I think the industry can help if pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

--