From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:14:26 -0500
Hey folks,

CCD may be in a bunch of states, but does anyone know how it got there?? Was
it movement of hives from the Almonds?? I do not know of any traces in the
state of
Alabama. One reason may be that Alabama has closed borders to bees on comb.
Only package bees and Queens are allowed. We do not have major honey
producing plants or a need for out of state bees for pollination.

Movement of bees from a large "herd area" like almonds distributes every
thing there is in the "herd". Where did most of the Australia bees enter
into the USA??

Lionel
North Alabama