From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:51:48 -0500
To clean out old cut comb frames a "frame cleaning tool" is indispensable.
I use one made by Kelley, page 23 of their current catalog; $3.50.  I think
others sell it also.  If you raise a lot of cut comb Kelley's frame made for
this purpose is the best...and is also very easy to clean.  Page 10 of their
current catalog; $42.50 a hundred.  I don't think anyone else sells this
frame.