Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1992 10:23:19 +0200
Dear Prof. Southwik, My experince in the desert of Israel is the same ,I've
found about 40% of bees moveing to the wrong hive, Dr Kora Rosenthal, Mikhveret
Zriffin, Minis. of Agriculture, Israel,she gathered the last 2 years data and
I'm sure that she will supply you more information.all the best , Dan Eisikowitc
h.
(eisik,@taunos).