From:
Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:24:25 -0500
SORRY, I will not repeat the same mistake again.

At 01:48 PM 2/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>> Subject: ESA "Ecological Services Provided to Humans by Nature" Report
>> Date: Monday, February 16, 1998 12:15 PM
>>
>> If you would like the entire report post to me personally and I will send
>> it. If enough people would like it I will post it to the list.
>

>Please do not send such large files to the list, post them in a newsgroup
>or on a webpage.  For those of us out in the country with old slow modems,
>these kind of posts  become very costly  (long distance and long download).

Peace and Good Health, (;->)
Curtis Seyfried [log in to unmask]     CS Enterprises     POB. 110675
                Brooklyn, NY. 11211     (718) 599-2458
========================
B.Sc. - Environmental & Life Sciences,  1992,  SUNY Empire State College

MA. - Environmental  Policy Studies and Analysis - SNYESC, 1996

Diplomas - New York University  --
                Paralegal Studies, 1995
                Building Construction Project Management, 1988.

Consultant,   Researcher   and   Educator  --
Science, Technology, Legal  &  Alternative Medical Research.  Waste
Reduction Studies  &  Audits.

 Working to promote local economic growth through the formation of
cooperative businesses,
revolving around food waste composting, local/regional high value
agriculture, and cooperative marketing. Waste-to-fertilizer-to-food-to jobs.