From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:39:51 -0400
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:09:33 -0400, James Fischer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Might one think to say
>"Thanks!",
>rather than dissing those who are giving of their time and effort with
>terms like "circus" and "commercial interests"?

whoa down boy!

i was commenting on how trumped up the whole CCD story has been here in the USA and alluding to
possible reasons why that might be (the now infamous CCD map and survey). my comments did not
question the science but questioned the hype.

you know with all of the crap published on CDD in the media it would be refreshing to see a piece on
how *commercial* interests have distorted the CCD story every step of the way.