From:
Madeleine Pym <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:08:42 -0000
hello Dick et al,

I am wondering what yellow jasmine is. In the UK we do have a yellow jasmine
but people more commonly refer to forsythia as jasmine (also yellow and
flowering in spring when little else is around). Forsythia is far more
commonly planted as well, in towns it is extremely common. Not being sure of
where abouts you are in the season I am a bit confused over this. Can you
please confirm for me if this is jasmine or forsythia that is being
discussed. My experience is that bees seem to leave both of them alone over
here, as with the daffodil which I rarely see a bee on.

Thanks Madeleine