From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:47:05 -0700
>Because IAPV virus was implicated in CCD ( big joke we know now!)

So glad that you've recovered from your boredom, Bob!  The above statement
is without merit, however.  There is plenty of very strong evidence that
certain strains of IAPV were the cause of many of the cases of sudden
colony depopulation.  In addition, the only cause of CCD that has ever
fulfilled Koch's postulates is IAPV (although other causes could likely be
demonstrated).  No neonic has ever been demonstrated to fullfill Koch's
postulates.

>I expressed Zero doubt the systemics are killing bees

The above is the most trenchant statement in this discussion.  Most of us
on the List go out of our way to keep our minds open to all possibilities,
and to remain doubtful of any of our opinions.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA