Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:34:36 -0700
I found the following on another beekeeping list to which I subscribe.  I'm sure the young lady would really appreciate comments from people from this list as well since its subscribers come from so varied a background in regards to beekeeping.  Hope ya'll help her out.  Thanks

Mike in LA

I am a fellow beekeeper as well as a college student. I am studying Ethics

right now and my teacher said I can write about some aspect of beekeeping. I

have chosen the use or non-use of antibiotics and treatments in beekeeping.

What are your personal ethics in regard to this subject? Please email me on

or off-list at [log in to unmask] rr.com.

I truly appreciate any answers and will keep those sent privately to me

anonymous.

Thank you,

Sarah

Syracuse, NY