From:
KIRK VISSCHER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1992 11:14:00 PST
Rinderer et al presented data in a Science paper that DRONES drift more
frequently from africanized to european colonies than the other way
around.  There is some question whether the colonies used were well
controlled for strength, etc, so I take this evidence with a grain of
salt, but this is as much as I know about the question of racial
differences in drifting.