Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:09:31 -0400
I am in Northern Michigan-upper midwest?- and we were quite dry to the point
of extreem fire danger.  Then lots of rain for a couple days.  The biggest
issue we are seeing is below normal temperatures.  Bees are flying but due
to the temperatures, not much to work.  The 10 day forecast say not much
better than we have now.  On a good note, in spite of the winter we had, 3
of 4 hives came through.

Coleene