Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:26:03 -0800
Andy's wit and knowledge will be missed.Over the years he has added
much to this list.He was on the leading edge at getting information out
to beekeepers, by the use of these computers.
  Andy was gifted and you could count on his posts to be anything but
just informative.
 I thank Him for all the smiles that has brought to my face.I knew Him
only through his posts and E-mail.He will be greatly missed.
 Andy, you made a difference.
 God Bless
Roy Nettlebeck