From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:52:21 -0800
> Thanks Rendi once again you are "write" and I am "rong"

Hola, Juanse, the details in translation are tough.

FYI, many have confused both of those points.

Most spell checkers correct dihydrate to dehydrate.  The first means that
there are two molecules of water attached, the second means that any water
has been removed.

BTW, an interesting observation by some beekeepers up here in Saskatchewan.
They got some Chilean packages, and chalkbrood ate them alive.  Similar to
what happens with some Aussie packages.

Is chalkbrood a big issue for Chilean beeks?

Appears to me that bees in each area evolved resistance to the local
chalkbrood, but not to the foreign one.
I've also observed that the chalkbrood in Hawai'i looks very different than
ours in Calif.

Randy Oliver