From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:38:40 EST
Scott

Obviously, all of the 'omics' disciplines need to integrate, they  compliment
each other.  My point was that proteomics is the latest  discipline to start
to appear.  We're doing some, other labs are, and there  is a genetics study
in Canada using both technologies.

As per the all in one, I'm using the term in a very loose way.   It  is hard
to describe here, we and the Army will be at the upcoming  National Bee
Meetings - come see our presentations and you'll see a bit of what  we mean.

Jerry
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)