From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 10:05:01 -0400
I found a pretty good summary of what is known about CCD as of 05/08/2007

http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=15325

Unfortunately, they refer to several items of interest which they neglected
to include on the page. If anyone can figure out how to get these graphics,
please let me know.

> Varroa mite levels are given below in the figure below. [no figure]
> However, with the samples collected from colonies in CA (see figure)[ditto]
> The table shows infection prevalence in live adult bees  (no table]

pb