From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:32:29 +0100
I have on my web a free Hivenotecard printout software. It is the Danish
beekeeping hivenote card used in Denmark for more than 50 years. It is a bit
modified and a very few are meant for calculating an index. Those are what
can be easily selected for in a queen breeding program. The software is a
windows software, and is what my software is based upon.

http://apimo.dk/programs/hivenote.zip 549 kb this can be full configured by
you. all fields can be renamed.

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

maybe the best and Only Multilingual software for beekeeping on the net.
With integrated update facility. Version 8.0.3.0 now translated into 14
languages with more to come.

hive note- queen breeding and handheld computer beekeeping software.

home page = HTTP://apimo.dk Bidata support forum =
http://www.apimo.dk/apimo_forum/
e-mail [log in to unmask]