From:
Mark Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1991 08:29:04 CST
I was wondering what caused honey to granulate specifically.  We have
some of our samples setting out together and we noticed that granulation
appeared in some of the lighter, thinner honey well before it showed up
in the other samples.  Is it the amount of moisture in the honey or is
it what kind of plants the honey came from?

Thanks in Advance,

Student Consultant Mark R. Morris <SCMRM@LATECH>