From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:27:04 -0600
> To everyone considering attending the meeting and feeling daunted by the
> deadline (today), please know that ... any registrations received this
> week... will not be assessed the late registration charges...

Actually I'm daunted by the website.  I went there to look around visited a few
pages.  After the experience I am not much the wiser.

I did not find easily find anything that summarizes the whole experience in 100
words or so, including, time place, cost, etc..   Unfortunately, I like most web
visitors I suffer from data overload and have a very short attention span.  I
appreciate succinct pithy morsels of info not mazes of concealed fact.

I would appreciate it if anyone can summarise and perhaps relate some personal
impressions and/or anecdotes and post to BEE-L.  Although the time of year could
not be much worse for me, there is a chance I could and would make it -- if I
could figure out exactly what it is.

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.
                -- Michel de Montaigne