From:
Steve Petrilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:22:29 -0400
A guest speaker does not an expert make...

If fact that was the inside joke many years ago, as all consultants and experts are from out of town or out of State, so if you wanted to be an expert, all you had to do was go to another town or State.

When they were trying to pitch Bee Shield to me, they stated they would be happy to provide more detailed information on what their product was and how it worked.    When I asked them to provide such along with any studies which had been conducted... they quit responding and I have not heard a word from them.

Their product "label" lists two items... Water and 100% organic material...... 100 % organic material????  What is that??? Raw sewage.... dirt.... , wood chipos, saw dust, dead leaves????

Until shown and proven to be otherwise, it looks like a duck, walks  like a duck and quacks like a duck, with the main ingredient being water.... which is what a duck needs.