Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2018 10:01:20 -0400
> I would add, keeping bees in unfavorable regions. Bees do poorly under various conditions, like cold damp weather, prolonged drought, &c.
> Yikes, Pete, that would mean I shouldn't have bees on the edge of the Boreal Forest. But I do, and I will continue.

No, I didn't mean that. I have bees in the damp woods now and had them in arid San Diego before. It doesn't mean beekeeping in poor regions isn't doable or unprofitable. I simply meant that one has to be on guard for weather related symptoms, and not put it down to something else. Of course, unfavorable conditions may lead to disease, but they can also cause more general malaise. I doubt a big spoonful of cider vinegar is going to be much help.

ΒΆ

> When D. C. Jarvis, MD, a doctor from Vermont, wrote about apple cider vinegar in his 1958 book, Folk Medicine, it catapulted vinegar into the home remedy hall of fame. Jarvis praised vinegar for its ability to ease arthritis, poison ivy, shingles, night sweats, burns, and varicose veins.

PLB