From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:07:16 +0000
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Dave Cushman
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>I have never seen Murray in a suit and I don't think he has seen me
>wearing one, I am glad that he and the others concerned took the
>trouble and made the the trip.

LOL Dave, quite right too..............neither of the formal OR birthday
variety! ( Yikes, what a horrible thought!) Did you see it on the tv?
The day after it was widely on breakfast programming in the UK, and lots
of folk phoned to say they had seen it.

Btw, somewhere around these Celtic fringes there is a folk band called
the 'Fierce Beardies'. This evokes images in my mind of a fair
proportion of the audience we both see each year at Stoneleigh. A suit
there will only arouse suspicion that you are going to try to fleece
them! <G>

>485 votes in favour
>13 votes against
>5 abstentions.

Pretty resounding eh? Now remains to be seen what happens to the high
ideals once the civil servants and the bean counters get a grip on it.

--
Murray McGregor