From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:55:27 -0500
Is this an open forum in which it is safe to ask questions without having
folks then descend aggressively on one's personal email? OR am I going to
rapidly have to learn the lesson that it is not an open fair forum, but one
fraught with politics and that I need to be very careful in watching my
step?

---------------------------------------
Andrea -

It is difficult to communicate by email.  You only get the words and not the
body language that we (and the bees for that matter) depend on greatly to
understand the emotions attached to the meaning.  If you wear your feeling
on your sleeve, emails can be dangerous.  It is easy to misinterpret
directness for anger.  Generally (from a lurker's stand point) Bee-L is
quite civil... yet most are not bashful about speaking frankly.  You are
better off assuming the best.

I appreciate Bee-L because it is frank and direct.  Hang around.  You will
catch on.

Larry Krengel