From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:11:46 -0500
Final post on this topic to avoid the wrath of Aaron!

No wrath, just trying to keep things on topic.

 There is no debate that if we don't control population we'll destroy the
planet.  But if humankind doesn't cull the herd, nature will.  It makes for
bad movies, and friendly pub conversation, but it's not Informed
Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology.  No wrath, just gun shy
about how quickly and far awry threads can go.

Aaron Morris - thinking ZPG!