From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 22:11:59 -0400
On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Teri Rhan wrote:

> Me too here in Seattle! Last years YJ's were the worst, didn't even see
> one this year until 2 weeks ago.
>
> What happen to 'em?
>
> Can't say I miss 'em.
>
> Teri

Well....its been a few days now...so I figured I better add my 2 cents
worth.

I thought it was only me who had hardly any yellow jackets around....I
think I saw one of the large ones....and there are usually a few smaller
ones buzzing around the hive entrance...but my bees keep them at bay.
Not that I'm complaining!!...our bees were decimated by those nasty
buggers last year.....Cheers to the hard winter..or whatever in
responsible...:)

                          Ian Watson