Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:43:11 EDT
Amy:
Bees will NOT pick-up old wax or move it.  You should always recover old wax
in a bucket and when you get enough, melt it down and clean it to use to make
wax candles or ornaments.  You can also sell it back to bee supply houses who
will make new foundation from it.

Telephone Brushy Mountain Bee Supply Co. @ 1-800-BEESWAX and they have frame
wire jigs for sale.

Gosh, YOU are unique.  95% of people today use plastic foundation or
pre-wired foundation just to "escape" wiring frames.  I know, because I wired
frames for about 30-40 years (hated it) until pre-wired foundation and later
plastic foundation
came on the scene.

Hope I have helped.

                        George