Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 20:13:46 -0600
I'm just curious, couldn't some kind of artificial heat be used for the
bees.  Maybe some kind of heat strips when it's really cold or something.
Little solar panels connected to some kind of heater??  This will be my
first winter with my bees and I'm a little anxious and would like to help
them get through the winter.  Of course here in Ark we shouldn't have near
the problem as northerners do.

Thanks for all the bee info I have found through this server.

Nancy Dalrymple
NW Arkansas