Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:26:46 -0400
> http://worcestercountybeekeepers.com/index.php/46-uncategorised/58-in-situ-replication-of-honeybee-colony-collapse-disorder
> ...this is a March 10 presentation by Dr. Lu, the lead author of the Harvard School of Public Health study to the WCBA.

Out of a sense of fairness and objectivity, I sat down this morning to watch this, assuming that it would be a little more rigorous than the deeply flawed paper behind it.

I got 5 minutes into the presentation, then came to point where he said that a colony of bees has 80-100K bees and summer bees live 30-40 days.  Then he said that CCD disproportionally affected commercial beekeepers.

None of that fits well with my own experience, so at that point, I wondered if I can believe anything he says and gave up. I'd like to have the time to see the whole thing, but I have to wash my hair and walk the dog...

Is there anything in the long presentation that is worth watching, even if only for amusement?  If so, at what minute marks, please?

I'll give it another try and watch that segment if anyone can vouch for anything in the presentation.