From:
Hank Mishima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:44:59 -0700
It sure would be great if such a relatively inexpensive as well as
chemically benign treatment such as FGMO could be found. But it would
take a person with the knowledge, resources, initiative, and FUNDING to
design and execute scientifically sound research for a study with
results that would have limited financial potential, if successful.

It seems that one writer stated that research still continues and
results shall be forthcoming from Dr R.  It is not good to hear of some
of the experiences stated by some past participants but we can never
have a comprehensive understanding unless the process of research,
review,duplication, and further analysis is complete.

Would it be worth it for a group such as ourselves to design, fund, and
/or support a study that could further our knowledge of the efficacy of
FGMO?