From:
Richard Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:12:57 -0700
Propylene glycol (distinct from ethylene glycol) is sweet.  It's possible
that's what they're attracted to.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Joseph A. Clark wrote:

> head, which is exactly where I spray minoxidil (Rogaine) twice a day.

> label, it lists the ingredients as minoxidil 5%, alcohol 30% by volume,
> propylene glycol 50% by volume, and water.  No mention of perfume at
> all.

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, Raw Honey                | leave our kids a decent place to live.