From:
Brian Tassey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 23:19:44 -0500
Derk,

I've used QuickBooks for about 3 years and am satisfied with it.  It's simple
to set up, does all my invoicing, I can track all expenses as they pertain to
specific jobs so there some room for to compare profit margins.  It comes in
all formats.  It's produced by the same people that make Quicken.  All the
basics of business operations are integrated into one package.  I have a 486
DX2 66 and it runs fine.

Brian Tassey
Alta Apiaries