From:
Greg Hankins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:39:43 -0400
>I sell a dozen Ross Rounds for $27 ($2.25 per) and I'm told by some that I
>over
>charge.  I know some who sell for FAR less and I admonish them for giving them
>away!

Aaron,

Thanks for the input. What price are your wholesale customers getting at
retail? Under $3.00?

Are you in upstate NY? Is comb honey pretty common there? You don't see it
much down here in NC, where the preferred pack is a chunk of comb in a pint
that is then filled with extracted.

Thanks again

Greg

Greg Hankins                    Happy Hank's Honey House
[log in to unmask]                 Mt. Gilead, North Carolina