From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:49:12 EST
All

We have funding and an assembly/manufacturing company lined up to produce  an
electronic hive base/pallet that can monitor distant hives for weight gain,
rainfall, bears, vandalism, etc.

The money is in hand and these devices will be built.  Production  prototypes
are expected to be in the field for testing this summer.

This is your chance to express your WISHES in terms of what features you
would most like to see on a device that sends reports to your own cell  phone.

Please download the 1 page survey from _www.survey.com_
(http://www.survey.com) , fill out, and return to us via  e-mail, fax, or snail mail.

At the national meetings, the survey already identified some functions that
we had not considered.  Beekeepers from Louisiana want a flood  sensor.
Beekeepers from arid states want a smoke detector.

All of this is possible since we've finally been able to put together the
communications needed for affordable communications from the beeyard.  We  now
offer cell phone or satellite communications, the later for as little as $5
month for up to 20 messages, $7 for 30.

You've nothing to lose other than a few minutes of your time, you've got
everything to gain.  You may be the beekeeper who a critical function that  we've
missed.  At the very least, you will be helping us prioritize our  time,
money, and other resources.

Thanks

Jerry

J.J. Bromenshenk