From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:44:12 +0000
In message <[log in to unmask]>,
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]> writes
>One point has been clarified by your comments and Murray's.  Bees fly at
>night only when there is light (moon, dusk, dawn) and a nectar flow
>(correct?).
Jerry,

Actually I cannot tell you that. It was a very dark night. In Scotland
we rarely get these very warm summer nights unless there is cloud cover.

I have no idea whatsoever about moon phase at the time, so regrettably
cannot add any more to the statements about moonlight, it was certainly
pre-dawn.

Possibly a full moon above the cloud cover? Don't know.

--
Murray McGregor