From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:51:10 -0400
Hello All,
   I am currently getting $2.75 and $3.00 per pound for one pound jars and
$5.50 for two pound jars wholesale to small markets and farm stands and the
honey is flying off the shelves. If store owners wont pay Your price then
move on, You have to promote its high standard compared to the Chinese
blends on the supermarket shelves.
Don't give away Your honey. I don't know where they get those prices in ABJ
and Bee Culture but they are way off.
Garry Libby
Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA