From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:54:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/00 1:46:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> No nausea, or dizziness, or anything else at all. Just a goofy
>  looking face. I iced it for a while and now it's back down to the
>  puffy-boxing look. It's annoying, but I can function.
>
>  So what's the deal? Mutant bees? I've read plenty of times how someone who
>  was previously "immune" can succumb to an allergic reaction. But since I
got
>  stung within a minute in a different location, and didn't have any signs at
>  all I find that a little strange. Just thought I'd check and see if others
>  have had similar reactions, or explanations.

   -Not a bit unusual; no systemic reaction, just a greater local one.  I
could probably number stings in five figures, maybe more, and the same thing
would happen to me. The area around your eyes, nose,  & lips are extremely
sensitive.  I've had my eyes shut too.  In public, I blame my wife...
     ;o)

Dave Green
The Pollination Home Page:   http://pollinator.com