Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:09:49 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
I am new to bee keeping and have a ranch with a fair amount of red              
clover in my pastures plus white clover.  I have herd conflicting               
information on pollination of red clover by honey bees.  Can someone give       
me the straight scoop wether honey bees pollinate and obtain nector from        
red clover?  One says they get nector and pollinate only the                    
later flowers in summer.  Or is it they only pollinate and not get              
nector?  Thanks  Robert Cessac                                                  

K-B Ranch                                                                       
Natural Beef                                                                    

2362 St. Rt. O                                                                  
Higbee, MO. 65257                                                               
816-248-5201                                                                    

[log in to unmask]                                                  

ATOM RSS1 RSS2