From:
Erin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:20:42 -0800
Hi there!

I've just joined this list.   I'm an aspiring
beekeeper and a poet who's writing lots of poems about
bees right now. I was hoping some of you could help me
with a question I have about honeybee anatomy.

I'm learning about how worker bees can develop their
ovaries and become queens if circumstances require it.
   Can somebody tell me what happens physiologically
and anatomically when that change occurs?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all.
:)

Erin

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com