From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2018 06:12:55 -0500
a Pete B. snip followed by > my very short comment....
I don't think there can be a recommended "optimum re-treatment interval" other than monitor and use if needed. Any methodology that substitutes for monitoring is unsound, as effective control will be based on a variety of factors, including in-hive and external environments, mode of application, &c.

>Can we get an all men from the choir on this one?  imho part of the larger problem is folks treating that need not and treating based on some schedule rather than necessity.  most important you retest to see if the treatment you used work... which if believe in history and reuse any product willy nilly it eventually will not.

Gene in Central Texas....