From:
Brion Dunbar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:38:46 -0400
Charles writes:
<Brion,  I treated 400 this spring  single strips in double deeps,  and like you got poor results.  I did not however quantify the numbers,  just noted little to know drop in the mites in drones that were broke open.

Seems to me the real key is to follow  MAQS recommendations. They sell 2 strips for a reason.

Charles, I appreciate very much that information.  I hope I didn't just waste a bunch of money.  Yours and my results don't jive with Randys single MAQS results here:
http://scientificbeekeeping.com/mite-management-update-2013/
Most of his reductions were over 50% though there was one that was a very minimal reduction percentage.  So in both his and my cases the number of colonies sampled were small.  I should have few more numbers late in the week.
Brion