From:
James P Parkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:18:57 -0500
Once again we are subjected to the lengthy tirades of Mr. Nachbauer. In
fairness he offers some first hand knowledge and advice useful to some
beekeepers. But it could be said in 2-3 paragraphs not an epistle.
Apparently some members of the list have to pay based on the amount of
email received. Long-winded posts are not in their ( or anyone
else's) best interest. We are sending electronic mail posts to the world,
not talking over our back fences. Most of us aren't retirees with nothing
better to do than pontificate, belittle and reminisce. Have a nice day.
J. Patrick Parkman
University of Tennessee