Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 23:03:42 +0000
Can everyone just slow down a moment before you hit "send," and think about
the implications of this chart?

We were discussing it today.   I did assume you had looked at the data and were convinced it was a fair representation.   I wonder if the decline of late can be tied to the bee apocalypse and the number of hobby people being involved who may not be harvesting as much or as skilled??Just a thoughtCharles