From:
Gavin Ramsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 08:13:34 +0000
Hi Allen

> Why is that?

I'm pro-science (and indeed a scientist) and I react against faith-based approaches.  Also, I believe that GM is one tool amongst many which mankind needs to make agricultural production more sustainable.  The Soil Association is vehemently opposed to that view and has been at the forefront of the effort in the UK to remove GM from the food chain, as I once discovered when I shared a debating platform with its leader, Patrick Holden.

all the best

Gavin