From:
Diana Sammataro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 07:59:52 -0400
To document tracheal mites, I would like to have reliable information sent to
me on the impact of TMites in the continental US since they were first
discovered. I have some information, but would like to hear from those who know
where I can look up the dates, states etc. or send to me direct.

Thank you in advance.

Diana Sammataro
Department of Entomology
1735 Neil Avenue, The Ohio State University
Columbus, OH 43210 1220

Phone: 614 292 9089
Fax: 614 292 2180
Email: [log in to unmask]