From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:51:23 -0500
>   Stan Sandler:
>.   I understood
> >that oxalic
> >trickle could be done at cold temperatures.  Is that correct???
>
>Brian Fredericksen:
>my understanding is weather you are using either trickle or vaporize
>technique, the temp must be above freezing for the treatment to be effective.

This question was answered by Ari Seppala on 11/10/06

   I have been using dripping method for several years and have done it
many times in - 2 - - 10 C. Only noticed difference is that the person
working is getting colder.  I admit the efficacy might be a bit less when
very cold as the bees then maybe do not spread the oxalic so well to each
others. But we have not seen diffrerence
Ari Seppälä