From:
"Keith B. Forsyth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:07:35 -0400
You may wish to consult "Honey Bee Pests, Predators and Diseases", 2nd
edition by Morse and Nowogrodski, pgs 57,354; where the use of acetic
acid for fumigation of equipment is discussed. Note this edition states
that "Acetic acid is not approved for this use in the US". You should
check current regulations.
The use of acetic acid is also discussed by Bailey in his Honey Bee
Pathology 2nd edition