From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2012 07:02:18 -0400
On 5-May-12, at 5:22 AM, allen wrote:

> I've wanted a home weather station that connects to my computer and
> gives me current and past weather for a long time now, but, until
> recently, have not seen anything that seemed just right.

Hi Allen and all

My family gave me one for my birthday several years ago.  It was more
expensive than yours but was one of the first on the market so likely
overpriced.  It also hooked up to a computer but was not compatible
with my Mac so I never got to find out what it would really do.  It
tunes in to WWV to correct time automatically and recorded the 56mm
(over 2") rainfall in 2 hours during Thursday evening's
thunderstorms.  Rain that heavy is not common here, and it was local
as Toronto airport 30km SE of me got 16 mm.  I helped a friend hive a
swarm Friday morning.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada